Air Fryer Pork Kebabs
Pork paired with mangos and red peppers creates a vibrant, flavorful meal that feels like a mini tropical escape with each bite.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb./450 g), trimmed (see cook's tips)
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 large red bell pepper
- ¼ cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Rotisserie Seasoning
- 1 pkg (5 oz./142 g) baby arugula
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into cubes
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 mL) canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- Cut the tenderloin into 16 pieces about 1¼" (3 cm) thick. Cut the mango and bell pepper into 16 pieces about 1" (2.5 cm) thick each.
Whisk the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, add the pork, mango, bell pepper, and ¼ cup (60 mL) of the marinade; stir to coat.
Thread 2 pieces of the pork, 2 pieces of the mango, and 2 pieces of the bell pepper on each of the Deluxe Air Fryer Skewers.
Insert the assembled skewers in the Deluxe Air Fryer and cook on "ROTISSERIE" until the pork reaches 145°F (63°C), 10–12 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the arugula, avocado, onion, and black beans in a large serving bowl. Toss with 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the marinade just before serving. Drizzle the kebabs with the remaining marinade.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 430, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 740 mg, Carbohydrate 43 g, Fiber 7 g, Sugars 34 g (includes 8 g added sugar), Protein 28 g
Silver skin is a tough membrane on the outside of the tenderloin. It doesn’t get tender when cooked, so it’s best to remove it. To remove the skin from the pork tenderloin, insert the knife blade underneath the skin, keeping the blade angled away from the meat as you cut along the entire length of the skin. You can find precut mango in most supermarkets. You can also buy frozen mango chunks and defrost them for this recipe.