White Chocolate Sauce
Use this sauce for dipping with brownies, pretzels, and fruit. Great for a decorative swirl on your coffee or hot cocoa, or on pancakes, too.
- 1 cup (250 mL) heavy whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 pkg (12 oz./350 g) white chocolate chips
- Brownies, strawberries, cookies, or pretzels for dipping
Add the cream, egg yolks, sugar, vanilla, and salt to the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Lock the lid and select the SAUCE setting; press the wheel to start. When the screen prompts you to “Add” press CANCEL.
Remove the vented lid cap and carefully add the white chocolate. Replace the cap and blend on speed 1 of the CUSTOM BLEND setting for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a serving bowl and serve with brownies, strawberries, cookies, or pretzels.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (2–3 tbsp/30–45 mL dip): Calories 250, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 12 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 75 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Fiber 0 g, Total Sugars 27 g (includes 8 g add sugars), Protein 3 g
If you’re not a fan of white chocolate, this recipe is just as amazing with semi-sweet chocolate chips.