Italian Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) plus 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian Seasoning Mix
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5-6 oz/150–175 g each)
- 4 cups (1 L) grape tomatoes (about 2 containers)
- ¾ cup (175 mL) Italian-seasoned croutons, crushed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Add the lemon juice, garlic, oil, seasoning, and salt to the Stone Rectangular Baker; stir until combined.
Place the chicken into the baker. Arrange the tomatoes around the chicken. Sprinkle the croutons evenly over the chicken.
Bake, uncovered, until the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C), 30–35 minutes. Remove the chicken from baker and it keep warm.
Add the butter to the baker. Using the Salad Chopper, carefully chop the tomatoes into coarse pieces. Return the chicken to the baker and serve.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 350 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 28 g, Sugars 2g (Includes 0g Added Sugars)