Almond Latte Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) old-fashioned or quick oats
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) brewed coffee, cooled
Place oats, almonds, seeds, and brown sugar in Make & Take Snack Jar; stir to mix.
Carefully add almond milk and coffee; stir to blend.
Top with lid.
Place in refrigerator and let stand overnight.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 340, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Fiber 10 g, Sugars 15 g, Protein 10 g
This is a great way to use leftover brewed coffee.
To prepare multiple servings, recipe can multiplied up to four times and assembled in Make & Take Mason Jar. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.