These customizable mini quiche cups are great for your next brunch.
- 1 pkg (14.1 oz./410 g) refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil for brushing
- 1½ cups (375 mL) add-ins (like chopped broccoli, ham, peppers, spinach, onion, etc.)
- 2 oz. (60 g) sharp cheddar or other cheese, shredded (½ cup/125 mL)
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup (125 mL) heavy cream or half & half
- Optional: ¼ tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Unroll the pie crusts and cut each into triangle-shaped quarters. Brush the wells of the Large Muffin Pan with oil. Press each triangle of dough into the wells of the pan. Reserve the remaining dough for another use (see cook’s tip).
Divide the add-ins and shredded cheese among the wells of the pan.
Whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add the mixture to each well.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes, or until the center of each quiche is puffed and set. Let cool for 5–10 minutes.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 420, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated Fat 13 g, Cholesterol 240 mg, Sodium 680 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g (includes 0 g added sugar), Protein 14 g
Have leftover pie dough scraps? Wrap them in plastic wrap and refrigerate them for up to two days. You can use them for pie chips or the next round of quiche cups!
Customize the quiche cups with whatever add-ins you have on hand.