This entire dip is prepped and heated in the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan and Slow Cooker Stand—no other appliances needed!
- 8 oz. (250 g) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatêl), softened
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup (125 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1 small lemon, zested
- 1 oz. (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese, finely grated, divided
- 4 oz. (125 g) part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated (1 cup/250 mL)
- 2 cans (14 oz. or 398 mL each) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 jar (7 oz./198 g) sweet roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
- ½ cup (125 mL) pitted ripe olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley leaves
- Optional: fresh parsley, pita chips, tortilla chips, toasted bread slices, fresh veggies
Place the softened cream cheese in the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. Cover and place it in the Rockcrok® Digital Slow Cooker Stand and cook on HIGH.
Press the garlic into the pan with the Garlic Press. Add the mayonnaise and stir to combine.
Add the lemon zest and half the Parmesan cheese to the pan.
Finely chop the artichokes in the Manual Food Processor in two batches. Add the cheese and artichokes to the pan and mix well. Heat the dip on high for 10–15 minutes, or until the sides start to bubble and the dip is warm.
Meanwhile, chop the red peppers in the Manual Food Processor and set aside. Slice the olives with the Quick Slice.
Once the dip is warm, top with the chopped peppers, olives, and remaining Parmesan cheese. If desired, preheat broiler, place the pan 2–4" (5–10 cm) from heat source, and broil for 1–3 minutes, or until the cheese is lightly browned. Use the Herb Mill to grate parsley over the top. Return the pan to the Slow Cooker Stand and set to WARM to serve.
- 32 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (2 tbsp/30 mL dip): Calories 60, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 290 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 3 g
You can soften the cream cheese in the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan and Slow Cooker Stand, too. Place the block of cheese in the pan, set the slow cooker on HIGH and heat for 10–15 minutes, or until softened.