Margarita Party Dip
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 3 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 tbsp tequila (optional)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 lb (450 g) whole strawberries
Combine cream cheese, orange juice, lime zest, lime juice, tequila, if desired, and powdered sugar in Manual Food Processor. Process until blended and smooth.
Carefully remove blade from processor. Stir in whipped topping until blended.
Fill center of Small Cool & Serve Square Tray with dip. Surround with strawberries.
- 12 servings of 2 tbsp
Nutrients per serving:
(2 tbsp/30 mL dip): Calories 80, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 80 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g