Garden Egg White Sandwich
A fresh and healthy breakfast has never been easier!
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) water or milk (optional)
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Garlic & Herb Rub
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) precooked sausage crumbles (optional)
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped vegetables
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 slice ultra-thin mozzarella or provolone cheese
Add the egg whites to the Breakfast Sandwich Maker and add water or milk; whisk to combine. Add the rub, sausage crumbles, and vegetables, and whisk to combine. Microwave for 1 minute, leaving the deep insert out.
- Add the bread to the shallow insert and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and assemble with the cheese.
- 1 sandwich servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 660 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugars 8 g, Protein 21 g