Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 1 container (6–8 oz/175–250 g) vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup (125 mL) thawed, frozen whipped topping
- Apple wedges, strawberries, celery sticks, pretzel or graham cracker sticks (your choice)
Put the peanut butter and yogurt in the Small Batter Bowl and whisk until it is smooth.
Add the whipped topping to the peanut butter mixture and mix well. Serve with your choice of dippers.
- 12 servings of about 2 tbsp (30 mL) dip (excluding dippers)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 60, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 45 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fiber 0, Protein 2 g
If you're not going to eat the dip right away, place the lid on the batter bowl and put it in the refrigerator. When you're ready to serve the dip, spoon the dip into a serving bowl.