Creamy Potato Salad
- 6 lbs (2.7 kg) unpeeled red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb (450 g) sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced green onions with tops
Place potatoes and enough water to cover into (8-qt./7.6-L) Stockpot. Cook 42-45 minutes or just until potatoes are tender. Add peas during last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and cool completely.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt and black pepper in large mixing bowl; mix until well blended. Add potatoes, peas, radishes and green onions; mix gently. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, add potato salad to Salad & Berry Spinner bowl with Cooling Insert.
- 24 servings of 3/4
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 320 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g