Creamy Potato Salad
The perfect dish to pass at potlucks, picnics, and family reunions! This big batch of potato salad might replace your go-to.
- 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) unpeeled red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. (450 g) sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) salt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced radishes
- ½ cup (125 mL) thinly sliced green onions with tops
Place the potatoes and enough water to cover them into an 8-qt. (7.6-L) Nonstick Stock Pot. Bring to a boil over high heat, then simmer until potatoes are tender.
Add the peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and cool completely.
Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix until well blended.
Add the potatoes, peas, radishes, and green onions; mix gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight, until ready to serve.
- 24 servings of (¾ cup/175 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 190, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 320 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 4 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 3 g