- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon (4 mL) ground cumin
- 2 cans (14.5 oz or 796 mL each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15.5 oz or 398 mL) mild chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 can (15.5 oz or 398 mL) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz or 398 mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (7 oz or 341 mL) whole kernel corn, drained
- Toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
Heat oil in Rockcrok Dutch Oven or Executive (4-qt./3.8-L) Casserole over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add bell peppers, onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, beans and corn; mix well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Ladle chili into soup bowls. Serve with toppings, if desired.
servings of 1 cup (250 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 140, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 540 mg, Fiber 8 g
© 2016 Pampered Chef used under license. Pampered Chef, Pampered Chef and Spoon design, PC and Spoon design and Spoon design are trademarks used under license.
There was an error loading the Component. Please try again later.
Add Order To A Party
Shop With Your Consultant
You will not be connected to a party or Consultant.
You will not be connected to a party.
Your Session Has Timed Out
Sorry, your session has timed out due to inactivity. If you were not signed in, any items in your cart have been removed. Click OK to keep shopping with this Consultant!
content goes here.
content goes here.