Grilled Pizza with Tomatoes & Olives
- 2 oz (60 g) mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup/125 mL grated)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 small pkg (6.5 oz/184 g) pizza crust mix
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Grate mozzarella cheese using Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater. Combine cheeses in Stainless (2-qt./2-L) Mixing Bowl. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and cut olives crosswise using Petite Paring Knife. Combine tomatoes, olives, oil, vinegar, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and black pepper in Stainless (4-qt./4-L) Mixing Bowl; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper®.
Prepare crust according to package directions. Generously sprinkle Cookie Sheet with cornmeal; place dough onto center of Cookie Sheet. Using Baker's Roller®, roll to an 11-in. (28-cm) circle. Slide crust off Cookie Sheet onto center of the grill using Mega Lifter. Grill crust, covered, 3-6 minutes or until golden brown. Turn crust over using lifter.
Spoon tomato mixture evenly over top of crust; top evenly with cheese. Cover and grill 3-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and bottom of crust is deep golden brown. Carefully remove pizza from grill to Cookie Sheet using lifter. Sprinkle pizza with basil and serve.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 760 mg, Fiber 3 g