Spicy Tuna Wraps
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1-2 tbsp (15-30 mL) seeded and finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lime juice
- 1 can (6 oz/170 g) water-packed chunk light tuna, drained and flaked
- 6 (7-in./18-cm) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 oz/60 g)
- 1-2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Optional toppings such as diced avocado, sliced green onions or snipped fresh cilantro
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, jalapeño pepper and lime juice; mix well. Drain tuna using Can Strainer. Stir tuna into mayonnaise mixture.
Spread tuna mixture evenly over each tortilla to within 1/4 inch (6 mm) of edge. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomato, pressing lightly. Arrange additional toppings over filling, if desired. Roll up each tortilla tightly or fold in half and serve immediately.
- 6 servings of 1
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 14 g, Sodium 560 mg, Fiber 2 g