Cinnamon Cannoli Snowball
- 1 pkg (8 oz or 250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup (250 mL) sweetened flaked coconut
In large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, ricotta, powdered sugar and cinnamon; whisk until smooth.
Coarsely chop pistachios with Food Chopper. Stir pistachios and chocolate morsels in to cheese mixture.
Place piece of plastic wrap on large cutting board; transfer cheese mixture to plastic wrap. Gather plastic wrap around the top and shape cheese into a ball shape. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Roll chilled cheese ball in coconut. Serve on Eat, Drink & Be Merry Cheese Board with assorted cookies or graham crackers.
- 16 servings of 2 tbsp/30 mL
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 150, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g