- 3 milk chocolate candy bars 1.55 oz (43 g) each, broken into squares
- 1 ⅔ cups (400 mL) devil’s food cake mix from a full pkg or a 9 oz (275 g) pkg
- 1 egg
- 1 container 8 oz (250 mL) sour cream
- 1 bag 10 oz (300 g) regular-size marshmallows or 4 cups (1 L) mini marshmallows
- 3 whole graham crackers, coarsely chopped
Place oven rack in middle of oven; preheat broiler.
Microwave the chocolate in the 2–cup (500–mL) Silicone Prep Bowl on HIGH 30–60 seconds or until it’s mostly melted. Stir until smooth and set aside.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4-5 minutes or until center of cake is firm and springs back when pressed.
Remove pan from microwave; arrange marshmallows in an even layer over cake. Broil 30–60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown.
Remove from broiler; sprinkle with crackers and drizzle with chocolate.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 290, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4
To prepare this recipe in a conventional oven, place the oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Prepare recipe as directed in Steps 2 and 3. Bake, uncovered, for 22-24 minutes. Remove from the oven. Preheat the broiler for 5 minutes. Proceed with recipe as directed in Steps 5 and 6.