Almond Raspberry Cookies
- 1 package (20 ounces/575 g) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup (250 mL) blanched slivered almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) almond extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) powdered sugar
Using a Small Scoop, drop dough 2 inches (5 cm) apart on flat Baking Stone. Press a lightly floured finger in center of dough to make indentations. Fill the indentations with about 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) of raspberry preserves.
Bake 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Place parchment paper under a Stackable Cooling Rack. Transfer the cookies from the baking stone to the cooling rack. Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- about 4 dozen cookies