A crisp sugar cookie is the canvas for this masterpiece. Topped with sweetened cream cheese and artfully arranged fresh fruit, this dessert is almost too pretty to eat.
- 1 pkg (16.5 oz/468 g) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) sugar
- 4 cups (1 L) assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, kiwi, bananas or peaches; blueberries or raspberries
Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). For the crust, shape the cookie dough into a ball. Place the dough in the center of the Large Round Stone or Rockcrok™ Grill Stone and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand and pressthe dough to a 12" (30-cm) circle, about 1/4" (6 mm) thick.
- Bake the sugar cookie dough for 18–20 minutes or until it is a light golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and letcool completely.
- For the topping, combine the cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl; mix well. Spread the mixture evenly over the top of the cookie. Arrange fruit over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate. Cut into 16 wedges and serve.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 220, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g