No-Bake Turtle Icebox Cake
- 2 tsp (10 mL) unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup (50 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) caramel sauce
- 8 oz. (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (500 mL) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut oil
- 3 graham crackers
- ¼ cup (50 mL) pecans, chopped, divided
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it sit for 1 minute. Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 15-second increments until the gelatin is dissolved.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the caramel sauce and gelatin mixture until combined.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the caramel mixture and the cream cheese until smooth.
Working in two batches, whip the cream in the Whipped Cream Maker. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Combine the chocolate and coconut oil in the large Silicone Prep Bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1–2 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted.
Line the base of the Ice Cream Cake Pan with the graham crackers. Pour ¼ cup (50 mL) of the melted chocolate over the crackers and spread evenly.
Top the crackers with half of the whipped cream mixture. Pour an additional ¼ cup (50 mL) of the chocolate over the whipped cream mixture and half of the pecans. Add the remaining whipped cream mixture, drizzle with the remaining chocolate, and top with the remaining pecans.
Freeze for 30 minutes or refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 28 g, Saturated Fat 16 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 12 g, Protein 5 g