This easy pumpkin pie will be the centerpiece of your holiday dessert spread.
- 1 pkg (15 oz/425 g) refrigerated pie crusts (1 crust), softened according to package directions
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz/425 g) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup (250 mL) heavy cream
- ½ cup (125 mL) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Cinnamon Plus or pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Press the pie dough into the Stone Pie Plate and flute the edges.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling has set (Note: You may need to cover the crust with foil if it’s browning too quickly. The center will have a slight jiggle).
- Remove the pie from the oven and cool for 2 hours before serving.
- 8 servings
Watch the filling near the end of cooking. You don’t want the filling to set fully in the oven, or it will crack as it cools.