Whipped Greek Yogurt
Serve with fresh fruit, as a parfait, or even by itself, this creamy whipped yogurt is as versatile as it is delicious!
- 1 cup (250 mL) (whole or 2%) Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) heavy cream
- ¼ cup (60 mL) honey
- ½ tsp (1 mL) vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of the Deluxe Stand Mixer. Set to WHIP.
- Serve as is or refrigerate until chilled and thickened. Serve with fruit, over poundcake, or over pancakes or French toast.
- 8 servings of ¼ cup (60 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 55 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 10 g (includes 9 g added sugar), Protein 4 g
Look for yogurt that contains only milk and active cultures. And stick to yogurts that are strained vs thickened with gum, gelatin or pectin. Unstrained yogurts will not whip as light or thick.