- 3 large mangos, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water, divided
- 1 envelope (.25 oz/10 g) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) fresh raspberries
Place mango flesh into blender container; cover and blend until smooth. Press mango purée through fine-mesh strainer into small mixing bowl; set aside and discard fibrous strings.
Place half of the water into small bowl; sprinkle with gelatin. Place remaining water and granulated sugar into large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in gelatin mixture; cool slightly. Add to mango purée, whisking constantly.
In chilled Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, beat cream on high speed of electric mixer 1 minute. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat 2-3 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold one-third of the cream mixture into mango mixture just until combined. Repeat until all of the cream mixture is added to the mango mixture. Divide mousse evenly among Dots Martini Glasses. Top with raspberries; cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Remove plastic and serve.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 23 g, Saturated Fat 14 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Carbohydrate 51 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 25 mg, Fiber 4 g