Easy Gingerbread Cookies
This easy recipe is fun to make and comes together in minutes.
- 1 pkg (18 oz or 468 g) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- ¾ cup (175 mL) all-purpose flour, plus additional as needed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) molasses
- ¾ tsp (4 mL) ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) ground cloves
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Divide the dough in half. Move the dough to a floured surface. Roll the dough out with the Marble Rolling Pin until it’s ¼" (6 mm) thick. Lightly dip the Rolling Cookie Cutter in flour and cut out as many cookies as you can. Use the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula to move the cookies onto a Cookie Sheet.
- Repeat step 3 with the remaining dough half. Collect the dough scraps from both halves and repeat rolling and cutting.
Bake for 11–13 minutes, or until the cookies are light golden brown. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven to a Stackable Cooling Rack and cool for 3 minutes. Use the spatula to move the cookies to a cooling rack.
- 25 cookies servings
Nutrients per serving:
(1 cookie): Calories 180, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 100 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 14 g, Protein 2 g