Use & Care
- Carefully read and follow all use and care instructions prior to first use.
- To ensure secure stacking, place heavier items on lowest rack and lighter items on upper rack.
- Avoid stacking more than three racks total.
How to Use
- Wash prior to first use.
- To use as single rack: from folded position, pull retractable legs on both ends of rack until extended outward; stand upright by placing legs on flat surface. Note: Lightly press on rack grid to ensure legs are extended completely!
- To stack: repeat single rack instructions with second rack. Place second rack over base rack, positioning each of the four feet into each of the four corner grids of base rack.
Not recommended for use in ovens or on outdoor grills.
How to Clean
- Hand wash only; rinse and towel dry immediately.
Made in TaiwanGuarantee