Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Oil for brushing pan
- ½ cup (125 mL) water
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup (50 mL) sour cream
- ½ pkg (15–18 oz or 515–520 g) yellow cake mix (about 1⅔ cups/400 mL)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- ¼ cup (50 mL) peanut butter chips
- Optional Toppings: Chocolate Easy Cake Glaze, additional chocolate morsels and peanut butter morsels, chopped
In a large bowl, combine the water, peanut butter, eggs, and sour cream, and whisk until well blended. Add the cake mix a little bit at a time; whisk until well blended. (Or you can use an electric mixer on medium speed to combine the cake mix.)
Gently fold 1/4 cup (50 mL) each of the morsels and the chips into the batter.
Use a Large Scoop to divide the batter evenly into the wells of the prepared pan. Lightly tap the pan on the counter to even out the batter.
Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until the Cake Tester & Releaser inserted in the centers comes out clean.
Let the cakes cool in the pan for 5 minutes before releasing. Carefully invert the pan onto a cooling rack. Let the cakes cool completely before glazing. Glaze and top with chopped morsels and chips.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per Serving: Calories 380, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 50 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 30 g, Protein 10 g