Apple Cinnamon Loaf
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2-3 milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 lemon juice
- 1 ground cinnamon
- 3 butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Place butter in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 40-50 seconds or until butter is melted. Using Classic Scraper, stir in brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters using Kitchen Shears; place in Batter Bowl. Peel, core and slice apple using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut slices into quarters using Utility Knife; add to Bowl. Gently mix together with Classic Scraper coating evenly. Spoon into Stoneware Loaf Pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and set in centre. Cool 2 minutes in Pan; turn out onto serving plate. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk icing sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over loaf with V-Shaped Cutter. Serve warm. Slice with Serrated Knife.
- Yield: 10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
174 calories; 3 g protein; 6 g total fat; 3 g sat fat; 29 carbohydrate; 1 g fibre; 9 mg cholesterol; 333 mg sodium