Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 lemon
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1 oz/50 mL) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Juice lemon to measure 2 tablespoons juice; place in Small Batter Bowl. Add mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until blended using Stainless Whisk. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in Parmesan cheese. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- 1 cup
8 servings of 2
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate less than 1 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 110 mg, Fiber less than 1 g