Italian Pesto Pasta Salad
Prepared pesto elevates this pasta salad to a whole new level!
- 4 cups (1 L) tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into 3" (8 cm) pieces and in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted large black olives
- 8 oz (250 g) deli salami (about 3"/8-cm diameter), cut each round in half
- 4 oz (120 g) part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2" (1 cm) slices
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grape tomatoes
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Cut cucumber using Quick Slice. Repeat with olives and salami. Cut cheese; rotate ½ turn and cut again into smaller pieces.
Drain pasta and place in a large serving bowl. Add pesto; toss to coat. Stir in cucumber, olives, salami, cheese and tomatoes.
- 10 servings of about 1 cup/250 mL