- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, cut into quarters
- Teriyaki Sauce with Honey
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add broccoli, red pepper and carrot; cook until softened.
Using Veggie Strip Maker, grate cauliflower florets into large bowl. Add grated cauliflower to skillet; cook, covered, until tender.
Stir in sauce and mix until combined.
For Burrito Bowl, grate cauliflower and cook until tender. Mix in cilantro and fresh lime juice. Top with your favorite burrito toppers such as: drained black beans, corn and grated cheese.