Corned Beef and Cabbage
This simple corned beef and cabbage recipe is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day—or any day!
- Corned Beef & Vegetables
- 2–3 lbs (1–1½ kg) corned beef brisket
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb. (450 g) small red potatoes (about 6), quartered
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix, divided
- ½ green cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 container (7.5 oz/212 g) chive & onion cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (60 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared horseradish
Trim any excess fat from the brisket and place it in the Deluxe Multi Cooker
- Add the vegetables, water, and seasoning mix.
Put on the Pressure Cooker Glass Lid and select the Slow Cook setting on LOW. Adjust the time to 8 hours and press the wheel to START.
When 30 minutes remain on the timer, add the cabbage to the other ingredients, stir and replace the lid.
When the timer is up, press CANCEL. Transfer the beef to a cutting board and slice the beef.
In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce. Serve with the corned beef and vegetables.
- 8–10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 380, Total Fat 27 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 1,860 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 5 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 23 g