Harvest Cobb Salad
A spin on the traditional cobb salad is ready in no time thanks to the Quick Slice!
- 1 pkg (9 oz/255 g) Italian salad blend
- 1/2 Granny Smith apples, cored, cut into quarters
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 oz (30 g) chunk blue cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) whole pecan halves
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) poppy seeds
For salad, place salad greens in a large serving bowl.
Cut apple into slices with Quick Slice; tip slicer over salad greens. Repeat with eggs and blue cheese. Top with cranberries and pecans.
For dressing, combine all ingredients in Measure, Mix & Pour®. Mix until blended.
Drizzle 1/3 cup (75 mL) dressing over salad; toss lightly just before serving. Refrigerate remaining dressing for another use.
- 10 servings