Warm Bistro Chicken Salad
- 1 lb (450 g) “B” size red potatoes (about 2¼ in./5.5-cm in diameter), unpeeled
- 1 lb (450 g) chicken tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) All-Purpose Dill Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 12 oz (350 g) fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-in. (5-cm) pieces
- 1 pkg (9 oz) torn romaine lettuce hearts (about 6 cups/1.5 L)
When potatoes reach a boil, remove lid and place (12-in./30-cm) Steamer Insert onto Skillet. Add green beans to one half of Steamer and chicken to other half, spreading out slightly.
Cook, covered, 8-11 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F (74°C) and green beans are crisp tender, stirring once halfway through cooking.
Turn off heat. Carefully lift Steamer and let water to drain into Skillet. Place Steamer on Small Easy Fit Silicone Cover to cool.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 21 g