Sparkling Pear & Pomegranate Sangria
The fall flavors of this sparkling sangria make it perfect for holiday parties.
- 1 large Bartlett pear, cut in half and seeded
- 1 medium navel orange
- ¼ cup (50 mL) maple syrup
- ½ cup (125 mL) pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup (125 mL) spiced rum
- 1 bottle (750 mL) sauvignon blanc
- 3 cups (710 mL) ginger ale
- 4 cups (1 L) ice
Slice the pear using the Quick Slice; place the slices into the Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Use the 5” (13-cm) Utility Knife to slice the orange into quarter rounds; place them into the pitcher.
Add the syrup, pomegranate seeds, rum, and wine. Plunge to mix and let stand in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
When ready to serve, add the ginger ale and plunge gently to combine. Pour the sangria into chilled glasses filled with ice. Top with some of the fruit, if desired.