Cool Veggie Pizza
- 1 pkg (8 oz/235 g) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried dill weed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups (500 mL) assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrot, zucchini, or yellow summer squash
Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C) . Unroll the crescent dough and separate it into eight triangles. On the Large Round Stone, arrange the dough triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Using a lightly floured Baker's Roller® , roll the dough into a 12" (30-cm) circle, pressing the seams together to seal. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the dough is light golden brown. Remove from the pan from the oven and let the dough cool completely.
In a Classic Batter Bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with the Garlic Press, and dill weed. Season the mixture with salt and black pepper; mix well with the Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
To prepare the vegetables, coarsely chop the broccoli or cauliflower with the Food Chopper. Dice or slice the cucumber, bell pepper, green onions, yellow squash, or zucchini, or tomato using the Forged Utility Knife. Slice the mushrooms using an Egg Slicer Plus®. Grate the carrot using a Rotary Grater.
- 10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 0 g