Cool Veggie Pizza
A Pampered Chef classic! Easy, delicious appetizer that's a hit with everyone and can be made with nearly any combo of seasonal veggies.
- 1 pkg (8 oz./250 g) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg (8 oz./250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp (5 mL) All-Purpose Dill or dried dill weed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups (500 mL) assorted sliced or diced fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrot, zucchini, or yellow summer squash
Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Unroll the crescent dough and separate it into eight triangles. On a Pizza Stone, arrange the dough triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Roll the dough into a 12" (30-cm) circle, pressing the seams together to seal. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from the pan from the oven and let cool completely.
Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, and All-Purpose Dill. Season with salt and black pepper and mix well. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
Sprinkle the vegetables over the prepared crust. Cut the pizza and serve.
- 10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 0 g
The All-Purpose Dill Mix or Italian Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the dill weed, if desired.
For easier serving, cut the pizza into squares before topping with vegetables.