Farmer's Market Pizza
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 oz (125 g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 oz (125 g) mozzarella cheese,grated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz (125g) fresh mushrooms (1 cup/250mL), sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Pour another ½ tbsp (7 mL) of oil onto the dough and brush it evenly over the surface. Bake the crust for 7 minutes. Remove the stone from the oven.Pour another ½ tbsp (7 mL) of oil onto the dough and brush it evenly over the surface. Bake the crust for 7 minutes. Remove the stone from the oven.
Place grated cheese in a large bowl. Add Italian seasoning and toss lightly. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture evenly over the crust and top evenly with vegetables. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown; remove from oven. Cut into wedges.
- 12 servings of pieces appetizer servings
- 6 servings of pieces main dish servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 slice): Calories 350, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 800 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 6 g, Protein 18 g