Farmer's Market Pizza
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz (125 g) cheddar cheese
- 4 oz (125 g) mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1 Small onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves, peeeled
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 4 oz (125g) fresh mushrooms
- 2 plum tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Pour ½ tbsp (7 mL) of the oil onto the White Large Round Stone and lightly brush using the Silicone Basting Brush. Unroll the dough onto the pan and roll it to the edges with the Baker’s Roller®
Pour another ½ tbsp (7 mL) of oil onto the dough and brush it evenly over the surface. Bake the crust for 7 minutes. Remove the stone from the oven.
Process the onion and garlic in the Manual Food Processor until finely chopped. Carefully remove the blade. Move the mixture to the 1-cup (250 mL) Silicone Prep Bowl and set aside. Add the zucchini to the processor bowl and process until coarsely chopped.
Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture evenly over the crust and top evenly with vegetables. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown; remove from oven. Cut into wedges with the Pizza & Crust Cutter.
- 12 servings of pieces appetizer servings
- 6 servings of pieces main dish servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 slice): Calories 350, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 800 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 6 g, Protein 18 g