Use & Care
Set includes two Silicone Oven Mitts.
- Machine wash cold, separately, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Slip hand into mitt. Grasp hot bakeware or cookware and move to cooling rack.
- To remove food from boiling water (e.g. corn, ribs, lobster), slip hand into mitt. Immerse mitt into liquid just far enough to grasp food and remove. Always keep open end of mitt at least 1" (2.5 cm) above liquid. Do not hold in boiling water for extended time.
- Do not use mitt with any cutting or piercing tool or other sharp objects as oven mitt will tear if punctured or pierced.
- Do not use mitt to protect your hand when opening shellfish.
- To avoid staining, rinse immediately.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
- Avoid direct exposure to electric heating elements, gas burners, open flames and sharp objects.
Made in ChinaGuarantee