Use & Care
Components (Illustration 1)
A — Hand Guard
B — Body
C — “Angled” tip (Use with Manual Food Processor Blades and Professional Shears and Mini Professional Shears)
D — “V” tips (Use with non-serrated Coated Knives and Food Chopper blades)
- Wipe exterior with a lightly dampened cloth as necessary; allow to dry completely. Do not submerge in water. Do not get carbide tips wet. Not dishwasher-safe.
How to use
- Look at icons on ends of sharpener to determine end of tool to use for sharpening. Follow chart below for instructions.
- Wrap hand around body with icons facing up ensuring hand guard protects knuckles.
- For all tools, repeat dragging tips with light to moderate pressure along blade edge 3–4 times, or until desired sharpness is reached.
- Wipe and dry cutting tool after sharpening.
- Not for use with The Pampered Chef® Wedgers, Forged Cutlery, Pruning Shears or serrated blades, such as the Salad Choppers, Tomato Knife and Bread Knife.
- Do not use excessive force when sharpening blades.
How to sharpen
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China