Use & Care
Read, understand, and follow all Safety and Use Instructions to avoid injury.
Save these instructions.
- • Adult supervision is required when using with children or persons with reduced physical,
sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge.
- • Let cool for a few minutes before touching.
- •Do not screw into hot food.
- • Do not leave on a heat source or a hot surface.
- • Not grill- or oven- safe.
- • Only use to cook corn on the cob in boiling water or in the microwave. Do not leave in boiling water or microwave longer than 5 minutes.
- • Wash before using the first time; dishwasher-safe when placed away from the heating element.
- • Clear plastics can spot or collect residue in the dishwasher just like glassware. Using a rinsing agent and drying immediately after hand washing can help prevent this from occurring.
- • Do not use abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool, cleansing powders, or scouring pads, to avoid scratching the surfaces.
USE AND CARE
- 1. Cut off the ends of each uncooked corn cob.
- 2. Insert a Corn Holder into each end with a firm twisting clockwise motion.
- 3. Boil or microwave corn as usual.
- 4. Remove the corn using tongs and serve
• One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to our website or the sales receipt for details.
Made in China