Use & Care
The fork-like end of pastry tool is sharp
and may cause injury if not used properly.
- Always store pastry tool in the backside of roller when not in use.
- Always keep this and all other cutting devices out of childrens' reach.
How to Use
- Grasp roller handle. Using a back-and-forth motion, roll dough to desired thickness. If dough sticks to roller, lightly dust with flour.
- To eliminate puffing of dough, pierce pastry or dough several times with fork-like end of pastry tool.
- To create decorative edges, press rim of dough lightly with rounded end of pastry tool.
- To safely store tool, snap tool onto underside of roller.
How to Clean
- Dishwasher-safe. Recommend placing pastry tool in utensil holder of dishwasher.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use only. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in Switzerland Guarantee