Use & Care
- Only use in microwaves with an operating turntable.
- Do not place the tortilla warmer in the microwave when it's empty.
- Always use on a clean, residue-free microwave turntable.
- Do not use in microwave for longer than 2 minutes for initial cook time. If additional time is needed, do not microwave for more than 30-second intervals.
- Not intended to hold or remove items from the stovetop, oven, or grill.
- Not intended to be used as a trivet or hot pad.
- Do not grab the tortilla warmer from the microwave if it’s hot and wet.
- Failure to adhere to these warnings may lead to a thermal event.
- Always follow cooking chart below. Never use with less than two tortillas.
- Fabric is treated with cornstarch. Wash before first use.
- Machine wash gentle cycle in cold water with like colors. Air dry fully. Do not place in the dryer. Do not use fabric softeners or chlorine bleach. Reshape as needed.
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Place the tortilla or food item in the tortilla warmer.
- Heat in the microwave on HIGH according to the guide below. This guide is based on timing in a 1200-watt microwave. Microwaves can vary. Adjust cook times to work with your microwave.
|Tortillas (8"–9"/20–23 cm)||4||20 seconds|
| ||8||45 seconds|
| ||12||1 minute|
|Frozen Pancakes ||2||30 seconds|
|Dinner Rolls||4||15 seconds|
- For tortillas smaller than 8"–9" (20–23 cm), decrease the microwave cook time by 5–15 seconds.
- If large quantities (12) of 8" (20-cm) or larger tortillas do not fit in the warmer, microwave them in two batches for best results.
- If the interior lining feels damp to the touch, turn the tortilla warmer inside out to dry before storing.
- We recommend around 100–110°F (38–43°C) for warm internal temperature.
- Not intended for baking purposes.
- Discontinue using if product becomes ripped, torn, or damaged.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details.
Made in ChinaGuarantee