Hot Pizza Dip
WHO CAN RESIST THIS BUBBLY, PIZZA-FLAVORED DIP? SERVE IT IN THE MINI-BAKER TO KEEP IT WARM UNTIL THE LAST BITE.
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper, sliced green onions or chopped pitted ripe olives
- Toasted Baguette Slices
In small bowl, combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese mixture over cream cheese mixture. Top with pizza sauce, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Top with bell pepper. Serve with Toasted Baguette Slices.
- 14 servings of 1/4 cup
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 80, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 200 mg, Fiber 0 g
To heat Hot Pizza Dip in the microwave oven, microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; turn. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Italian seasoning can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning mix, if desired.