2 Made-to-Last Varieties
Highly recommended for searing, blackening, skillet meals, roasted veggies, hash, cobblers, cornbread, and pizza.
- Comes preseasoned, so ready to go (and gets better with use).
- Two handy pour spouts.
- Heat-safe to 650°F (343°C).
- Metal utensil-safe.
- Heat sources: Stovetop, broiler, oven, campfire, and grill.
Enameled Cast Iron
Your go-to for soups, stews, braises, pastas, breads, dips, and sides.
- No seasoning needed, ever.
- Beautiful oven-to-table design.
- Heat-safe to 500°F (260°C).
- Heat sources: Stovetop (including induction) and oven.
See Cast Iron in Action
Watch the Videos
- Notes from Happy Customers -
“I love the shape, the depth, the handles on the side, and the way it cooked without sticking the very first time I used it.”
– Kimberly from TN
“Love it! This pre-seasoned pan has quickly become my go-to pan! In fact, it hasn't even left my cook top.”
– Carol from Louisville, KY
“I really love the handles on these. They take up less room without having the handles in the way.”
– Jackie from NM
“My go to for mac & cheese, cornbread, frittata, and my favorite Dutch baby pancake. I now have 2 because I use so much!”
– Fran from FL
“Never used cast iron previously. Now I want to cook everything in them.”
– Cheryl from Austin, TX
“I think I've used it nearly every day since I got it! Things cook evenly and well on it. It's easy to clean, and it's the perfect size!”
– CK from Reston, VA