Use & Care
Read, understand, and follow all Safety and Use Instructions to avoid injury.
- • Please read all instructions. Save these instructions.
- • Not intended for use by or near children or persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge.
- • Always use food-safe practices when storing and serving food. This product is not intended to keep food at a food-safe temperature.
- • Use caution when removing the lid as steam may escape from the venting hole or sides of the lid. Be sure to open the lid toward you, so steam escapes away from your body.
- • Only pick the bowl up by the base, not by the lid. When removing the lid, use caution as the gasket may stick and cause the bowl or its contents to move.
- • Do not fill the bowl to the rim. Keep a minimum of ¾-inch (2-cm) space between the contents and the rim so the lid fits properly.
- • Not microwave-safe, oven-safe, or freezer-safe. Do not cook in, or heat on, the stovetop.
- • Use heat-resistant oven mitts or pads when handling hot items.
- • Use caution when removing or placing the lid on the bowl as hot contents may spill.
- • Metal utensils may cause some scratches to the interior. This is normal and will not affect the performance of the bowl.
- • Wash before using for the first time; handwash only. Thoroughly clean the vent hole on the lid next to the knob. Make sure the vent hole is clear of obstructions before each use.
- • Remove the lid from the bowl before washing.
- • Do not use abrasive cleaners like steel wool or scouring pads.
- • Dry thoroughly to prevent corrosion.
- • To deep clean the lid, remove the silicone gasket from the lid. After cleaning, replace the gasket with the ribs facing out. (See illustration.)
- • To remove stubborn food odors from the lid gasket, prepare a baking soda paste by mixing ½ cup (125 mL) of baking soda with 3 tbsp (45 mL) of water. Apply the paste to the silicone gasket and let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse and towel dry immediately.
USE AND CARE
- • For serving, the lid conveniently rests on the rim of the bowl. Place the notch on the underside of the lid onto the rim of the bowl.
- • To improve heat retention, prior to filling with food, fill the bowl with hot water and let sit for 5 minutes. Remove the liquid and dry the bowl. Fill with food and cover with the lid.
- • To maintain heat retention of food in the bowl, keep the lid on.
GUARANTEE • One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details. Made in China