Use & Care
- Before using, review the Quick Cooker use and care.
- Only use Pampered Chef authorized accessories in the Quick Cooker.
- The Quick Cooker Fluted Cake Pan is only to be used in Pampered Chef's Quick Cooker. Do not use in other pressure cookers.
- Do not use if the product or the Quick Cooker are damaged.
- The pan can cause serious burns if handled improperly. Always use heat-resistant oven mitts when in contact with hot handles.
- Be sure the pan and its contents are seated far enough down in the Quick Cooker so as not to obstruct vents under the lid.
- The pan must fit completely below the rim of the Quick Cooker's inner pot.
- Never force the Quick Cooker lid down. Ensure the lid is in the lock position prior to starting the Quick Cooker.
- Use caution when transporting the pan from the Quick Cooker to ensure you don't spill hot foods.
- Always use caution when handling the hot pan. Use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling the hot pan or placing it on surfaces.
- This product is approved for use in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker and in the oven. Using it in unapproved appliances or with unapproved accessory attachments is not recommended and may cause injuries or damage.
- Wash before using for the first time; hand wash only.
- Wire fluted cake stand is dishwasher-safe.
- Don’t soak the pan. Make sure to dry the pan completely after washing to prevent rust.
- The pan will naturally darken with use. This won’t affect the performance of the pan.
- Only use a soft sponge, cloth, or kitchen brush for cleaning the pan. Don’t use abrasive cleansers such as steel wool, cleansers with bleach, or oven-cleaning solutions; they can damage the pan and void the guarantee.
- Let the pan cool to room temperature before cleaning.
USE AND CARE
- The pan is safe in conventional and convection ovens. We don’t recommend using the pan in ovens over 450°F (230°C).
- Pan is refrigerator- and freezer-safe.
- Don’t use this pan on glass or ceramic cooktops, electric coil, gas burner range, induction(magnetic) range, or an outdoor grill. Not microwave- or broiler-safe.
- Don’t use aerosol nonstick sprays. They may create a sticky, difficult-to-clean residue if the pan isn’t washed immediately or if it gets overheated.
- It’s normal to see some scratching from using the pan. To minimize scratching, don’t slide the pan across surfaces.
TO USE WITH THE QUICK COOKER
- Fill the Quick Cooker with 1 cup (250 mL) of water.
- Place the wire fluted cake stand on the counter top.
- If using a standard 15.25–16.5 oz. (432–515 g) cake mix, we recommend using the recipe below:
- 1.5 cups (375 mL) dry cake mix
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- .5 cup (125 mL) water
- Brush the pan with oil and fill it with the batter.
- Place the pan onto the wire fluted cake stand.
- Lower the wire fluted cake stand into the inner stainless steel pot.
- Set pressure to HIGH and adjust time to 25 minutes.
TO REMOVE FOOD
- Remove the pan from the wire fluted cake stand.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Run a cake releaser or plastic knife around the outer edge. Do not use metal or sharp utensils on the nonstick surface.
- Carefully invert the cake onto a cool rack.
TO USE IN THE OVEN:
- Add batter until it’s two thirds full—don’t overfill! It will hold half of most 15.25–16.5 oz.(432–515 g) packaged cake mixes.
- Bake according to the recipe or package directions.
- For non-Pampered Chef recipes, you may need to reduce the oven temperature by 25°F (-4°C), as darker pans bake faster.
- If your recipe needs to be covered, use foil to cover the pan before placing in the oven.
- Oven-safe to 450°F (230°C).
- Cool the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- To remove the cake, invert it over a tray or cooling rack and gently tap the pan. If the cake sticks, use a releasing tool around the sides and center post.
- Let the cake cool completely before decorating.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in ChinaGuarantee