Use & Care
This product is approved for use with Pampered Chef’s Deluxe Multi Cooker or Quick Cooker and in the oven. Using it in unapproved appliances or with unapproved accessory attachments is not recommended and may cause injuries or damage.
- Wire rack (included with Deluxe Multi Cooker and Quick Cooker)
- Wire cradle
- Wash prior to first use; hand wash only.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- To assemble with the base, place the base on a counter.
- Release the clamp on the collar and position the collar around the base.
- Slowly close clamp and ensure the base fits in the collar groove.
TO USE IN THE OVEN
- For non-Pampered Chef recipes, you may need to reduce the oven temperature by 25°F, as darker pans bake faster.
- If your recipe needs to be covered, use foil to cover the pan before placing in the oven.
- Oven-safe to 450°F (230°C).
TO USE IN THE DELUXE MULTI COOKER OR QUICK COOKER
- Place the wire cradle on counter top.
- If your recipe needs to be covered, use foil to cover the pan. Place the pan into the cradle.
- Place the wire rack into the bottom of the Deluxe Multi Cooker or Quick Cooker.
- Lower the wire cradle onto the rack.
TO REMOVE FOOD
- Run a cake releaser or plastic knife around the outer edge, then release the clamp.
- Do not use metal or sharp utensils on the nonstick surface.
- Always use caution when handling the hot pan. Use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling the hot pan or placing it on surfaces.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details.
Made in ChinaGuarantee