Use & Care
• The pan is safe in conventional and convection ovens up to 450°F (230°C). The pan is not broiler-,
freezer-, or microwave-safe.
• An extreme temperature change will cause warping. Always allow the pan to cool to room
temperature prior to adding liquid or cleaning.
• Do not use the pan on a glass or ceramic cooktop, electric coil, gas burner range, induction
(magnetic) range, or outdoor grill.
• Use of metal utensils will cause scratching.
• Wash before using; hand wash only. Do not clean in dishwasher. Do not clean with an abrasive
cleaner or scouring pad; it will damage the surface.
USE AND CARE
• For 24 brownies, use a 18.3 oz. (519 g) brownie mix. Other sizes can be used and may yield slightly
less or more than 24 brownies.
• Paper baking cups that are 15⁄8" (41 mm) will conform during baking. The end result will be more of
a square shape.
• Darker pans require a slightly lower temperature, so reduce the suggested recipe temperature by
25°F (4°C). If using a Pampered Chef® recipe, use the temperature listed.
TO USE WITH FUDGE OR CAKE-LIKE BROWNIE MIXES
1. Preheat the oven. Darker pans require a slightly lower temperature, so reduce the suggested recipe
temperature by 25°F (4°C). If using a Pampered Chef® recipe, use the temperature listed.
2. Brush the wells of the pan with oil to prevent sticking.
3. Fill each well approximately two-thirds full. If every well in the pan is not filled, wipe away any oil in
the empty well(s) to prevent buildup.
4. Bake time will vary based on the brownie mix. To avoid over baking, check doneness at 20 minutes.
If they’re not done, continue to bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes
out mostly clean.
5. Remove the pan from the oven. Always use heat resistant oven mitts or pads when handling the
6. For best results, let the brownies cool for at least 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
Made in China