Use & Care
The Pampered Chef® Salad Card Collection includes (7) 5x7-in. (13 cm x 18 cm) cards with 6 recipes. Each recipe has a full-color photo.
- Recipes include “how-to” photos and tips that highlight the key technique in each recipe .
- Recipes showcase key Specialty Cutting Tools and supporting TPC products to create a unique, contemporary spin on “classic” salads.
- Extra card that includes: Successful Salad Tips: How to purchase, wash and “top” your salads and Protein Chart: How to customize your salads with different meat, poultry, fish or seafood…plus cooking directions for each!
- Nutrition information and diabetic exchanges include for each recipe.
About Our Recipes
- All recipes were developed and carefully tested in The Pampered Chef® Test Kitchens. As an important first step, we suggest you read through the recipe and assemble the necessary ingredients and equipment. For best results, we recommend you use the same ingredients indicated in the recipe, and do not substitute.
Notes on Nutrition
- The nutrient values for each recipe in The Pampered Chef® Fresh & Fast Main Dish Salads were derived from The Food Processor SQL Edition, Version 10.11.0. (ESHA Research). The nutrient values for calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, fiber and protein are included. Always consult with your physician, registered dietitian, or certified diabetes educator, who will address your individual needs. Nutritional analysis for each recipe is based on the first serving yield whenever a range is given and the first ingredient listed whenever a choice is given and does not include optional ingredients, oil used to grease pans or serving suggestions. The ingredients used for nutritional analyses are based on the ingredients indicated in the recipe.