Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use. Remove bristle on bristle plate (Side B) from body before dishwashing; dishwasher-safe top rack.
- Do not use with harsh cleaners such as bleach.
- To avoid staining of brush, rinse immediately. If staining occurs, soak in hot soapy water.
- Allow to completely dry before storing.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Use short bristles (Side B) to de-silk corn or to clean firm produce such as potatoes or carrots:
- Place cover (Side A) over tall bristles (Side C).
- For corn, hold brush cover and move brush vertically over husked corn. Rotate corn and continue brushing until silks are removed.
- For potatoes or carrots, wet brush. Hold brush cover and rotate brush over vegetable, rinse as needed.
Use tall bristles (Side C) to clean delicate produce such as mushrooms or strawberries:
- Place brush cover (Side A) over short bristles (Side B).
- Hold brush cover and move bristles gently over fruit or vegetables.
Made in China Guarantee