Use & Care
Watch this video to learn more about the Veggie Spiralizer.
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe, top rack only. Secure comb in utensil basket or over prong on top rack. Blade guard is hand wash only
- To remove stuck on food, use a small cleaning brush to remove food reside from the blades and platform.
ASSEMBLY (WITH FOOD CHUTE ALREADY ATTACHED)
Product will arrive partially disassembled.
- Remove small plastic sleeve from tip of metal rod and discard.
- With blade guard in place on platform, position food pusher on top of the blade guard ribs.
- Insert metal rod through top hole of body. While keeping rod aligned with opening of pusher turn clockwise until 2 pieces fit snug together.
- Pull up on rod until fully extended. It should stay in place on its own.
- Remove blade guard.
- Choose desired noodle type:
- To produce ribbon noodles, use fixed blade. No additional blade is required.
- To make spaghetti noodles, use fine-toothed side of comb—proceed to step 7.
- To make fettuccini noodles, use wide-toothed side of comb—proceed to step 7.
- Remove comb from top of blade guard.
- Place blade guard back on platform and slide comb into position through slot on back of body. Tighten the grey lock screw.
- Place prepped food centrally on pin on platform. Guide rings on platform will help with centering food.
- Food should be less than 4" (10 cm) in height and width. Works best with foods such as zucchini, cucumber, sweet potato, butternut squash and apples. Always remove core or seeds prior to use.
- To spiralize, apply steady downward pressure while rotating the handle clockwise. At the end of spiralizing, a small amount of food will not be cut. Set it aside and use it to make another recipe, like soup or vegetable broth.
- Loosen the lock screw and remove comb. Use a small brush to remove food debris.
- Place the blade guard on platform over the pin and lower rod so the pusher pins rest between the ribs.
- Rotate crank counter clockwise to remove pusher from rod.
- Remove pusher, blade guard and rod/crank and wash pieces separately as directed.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in Taiwan