Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use: dishwasher-safe when placed away from heating element. If you choose to hand wash the Cups, use a soft cloth or sponge only. Scouring pads and abrasive brushes will cause the plastic to scuff.
- To use, pull up on handles to detach; unsnap leveler and remove desired cup.
- For accurate measuring, spoon dry ingredients into desired measure cup.
- Slide leveler across the top at 45° angle from handle to end of Cup to remove excess food.
- To reattach Cups and Leveler, nest clean Cups in graduated order, hold at midpoint of handle and press together near end of handle to snap.
- When melting foods high in fat or sugar such as butter or chocolate morsels in the microwave, check the contents in the Cup frequently to prevent overheating. These types of foods can discolor the surface if overheated. If discoloration occurs, it will not affect function of the Cups.
Tips for proper measuring:
- Spoon ingredients such as flour or cocoa powder into measuring cup and level. This prevents packing in the ingredients, which can result in inaccurate quantities and affect the outcome of a recipe.
- Press and pack brown sugar into measure cup and level. Brown sugar should retain the shape of cup when removed.
- Semi-liquid ingredients, such as mayonnaise, sour cream, honey and peanut butter, should be measured in a dry measuring cup. Fill to top of cup and level for accurate measuring.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China Guarantee